Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so , Our client is looking for a Junior Sister - Oncology Inpatient Unit to join their state of the art facility based in London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team.
Our client is one of the UK's largest hospital which has a number of premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
- NMC Registered general nurse
- Post registration course within this specialist field (such as Chemotherapy Administration)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Oncology Nursing
- Experience of clinical audit and ability to interpret results and change service delivery accordingly
- To be competent in the recognition of life threatening/ and or oncology emergencies and act appropriately.
- To organise workload in line with clinical priorities.
- Maintain clinical credibility and visibility across all patient care areas within the Clinic.
- Develop and implement link nurse/practice development initiatives in consultation with the nurse specialists/ Clinical Training Team.
- We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive)
- As well as a wide range of other benefits.
Does this role sound interesting? Make sure you apply today!