Are you looking to continue your career as a Junior Sister in Gynaecology?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- To attend and organise department meetings.
- To plan staff duty rotas to ensure economical, effective staff patient allocation whilst including internal rotation.
- To contribute to the planning and implementation of the department budget and business plan.
- To provide leadership and motivation and to be flexible in staffing situations, assisting in other areas as required.
- To participate in staff recruitment and induction.
- To be competent in the use of the clinic computer system
- To oversee and advise on individualised patient care, using the Roper Logan Tierney Model.
- To incorporate all components of clinical governance into daily practice
- To monitor legibility and accuracy of nursing documentation.
- Ensure policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- To act as an IVDA/blood transfusion/Epidural & PCA assessor
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interest of patients, relatives and colleagues.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development