Looking to improve your career?
If so, our client is now looking for an ICU nurse to join their well class organisation. They are looking for motivated, experienced and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
It is based in Central London and has great commuting options via public transport and car which is making your commute a whole lot better.
- Registered Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Clinical experience within an Acute High Dependency or Intensive Care setting.
- ITU/Critical Care and/or Mentorship qualification is desirable, but we offer the required courses after an initial period of employment has been completed based on a fair interview process.
- Familiar with basic physiology and have a theoretical knowledge base for acute nursing, including mechanical ventilation, renal replacement therapies, advance haemodynamic monitoring, and knowledge on routine medication administered in Intensive Care Settings.
- Lead on the delivery of individualised patient care acting as the named nurse, ensuring the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation is in line with evidence base practices.
- Communicate effectively with dignity and respect to patients, relatives, staff and others giving consideration to potential barriers to understanding.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained using appropriate IT Healthcare systems available.
- Maintain own continuing professional development in accordance with CPD requirements and contribute to formulation of own objectives and personal development plan.
- We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive)
- As well as a wide range of other benefits.