You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to better your career?
If so, Our client is looking for a skilled ICU Nurse to join their well respected organisation in London. They are looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated individual to join their team.
Our client is a well respected hospital who has a fantastic reputation. Our client is providing care for over a million and a half patients from north west London and beyond every year.
- Registered Nurse
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of speciality
- Competency in medication
- Skills required to undertake clinical activity related to speciality
- Knowledge of quality, standard setting and audit
- Carry out planned care for a group of patients without direct supervision
- Ensure the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence based
- Individualised patient care
- Assist and advise staff, both registered and unregistered in the delivery of patient care
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the patient and act accordingly
- Undertake nursing procedures
- Have responsibility for the correct administration and custody of medicines according to Trust policy
- Monitor patients’ progress, work towards safe and timely discharge plans and ensure barriers to discharge are identified and acted on appropriately
- Act as the patient’s advocate
- The NHS Pension Scheme
- Trust recognition schemes
- Health at Work
- Employee travel
- On-site accommodation
- Personal development, training and education
Make sure you apply today!