Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now looking for a Director of Nursing to join their Private Hospital they are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated Lead Apheresis Nurse.
Our client is based in North London and has great travel links into the centre of London, are you looking for less commute? Keep reading!
Our clinet is extremley proud of our staff's expertise and high standards of clinical care. Our patient surveys clearly show that it is the friendliness and caring attitudes of our staff combined with their experience that help us to be one of the best providers of private healthcare locally.
- Registered Nurse and/or Operating Department Practitioner
- NMC or HCPC registration
- Certificate/Diploma in Management will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Experience with improvements and transformations
- Proven clinical leadership experience across a range of healthcare professionals
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of CQC and clinical governance
- Financial & commercial awareness is desired
- You will be responsible for providing clinical leadership and operational management to the clinical services including Diagnostics, Wards, Outpatients, Physiotherapy, Theatres and Cardiology.
- You will be a highly valued member of Senior Management Team, deputising for the Hospital Director in their absence.
- As a member of the senior team, you will deliver against the hospital and wider group initiatives and be involved in the strategic direction of the site for all clinical services.
- You will direct and lead the clinical teams, driving high performance and ensuring continual improvement of patient experience.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory standards – providing safe and effective service
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessments