Looking for progression?
Our Client is one of the UK’s premier private hospitals with great tradition of excellence based in the heart of London’s medical precinct.
The hospital offer the the highest standard of medical and surgical care across a range of specialities.
An exciting expansion is taking place in our current endoscopy suite and we are seeking a dynamic experienced Endoscopy/Theatre Lead to develop this service.
In this role you will be providing expertise and leadership in the delivery of a safe, high quality patient centred endoscopy and minor ops theatre.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient decontamination of scopes.
We are looking for someone with an endoscopy and theatre background who has previous experience of CQC and JAG accreditations.
As a lead it is essential for the candidate to have managerial and teaching qualifications and at least two years’ experience at a senior level, an endoscopy and or theatre qualification is desirable.
Hours of work: 37.5 per week (internal rotation to include days ,nights and weekends shifts)
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers