Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for Endoscopy Nurse to join their state of the art facility in London. Our client is looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated person to come in and hit the ground running.
Our clients services range from out-patient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed and comfortable environment..
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Minimum of 2 years endoscopy
- Pre-assessment experience desirable
- Someone that can be flexible with working hours as this is a new role.
- Basic to advanced competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care
- Be able to Work across multi-disciplinary teams
- Assessing patient needs, implementing, and evaluating their care.
- To have knowledge and support the maintenance of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) and CQC standards as required for endoscopy services.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park