You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client has now got an exciting opening for a Endoscopy Nurse to join their team. They are looking for a an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a 24 inpatient bed and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’ facility. Which also includes four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy and radiology.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Minimum of 2 years endoscopy
- Pre-assessment experience desirable
- Someone that can be flexible with working hours as this is a new role.
- Basic to advanced competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care
- Be able to Work across multi-disciplinary teams
- Assessing patient needs, implementing, and evaluating their care.
- To have knowledge and support the maintenance of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) and CQC standards as required for endoscopy services.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park