Are you looking to continue your career as a Digestive Disease Unit Nurse?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Registered Nurse
- NMC registered
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in Gastrointestinal - Colorectal Surgery
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of gastroenterology conditions and interventions.
- Able to demonstrate high standards of clinical practice.
- To take responsibility for individualised patient care as the named nurse, using the Roper, Logan and Tierney model and documentation for the department.
- To ensure legibility and accuracy of nursing records and be aware of the legal implications of these
- To promote safe practice and professional conduct.
- To encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, to ensure the effective care and treatment of patients.
- To be flexible with regard to staffing, i.e. deputising for Sister/Charge Nurse or assisting in other areas or on other floors as required.
- To participate in department meetings to enhance team communication.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development