Are you looking to progress your skills within Orthopaedic Nursing
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a well experienced Registered Nurse to join one of the leading Private sports injury clinics in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their excellent team.
Our Client is the UK's leading private orthopaedic and sports injury group. Founded in London by a group of leading Orthopaedic Surgeons and Radiologists, with a shared vision of building a worldwide centre of excellence in musculoskeletal care. Their vision was to create a clinic that would bring together the country's leading experts in orthopaedics and sports injury treatment, with a shared commitment to advancing the science of medicine and a better patient experience. That group of experts now includes over 80 leading specialists, with two outpatient and diagnostic clinics, a surgical centre and an innovative inpatient unit for joint replacement surgery, in partnership with Bupa.
- Registered General Nurse
- A minimum of 12 months post registration experience.
- Relevant experience of recent practice in day surgery orthopaedic patients.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of NMC professional code of conduct and its application.
- Deliver skilled practical nursing care and participate in the monitoring of the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care in relevant areas of practice. Maintaining excellent communication links across the clinic and with patients, relatives and carers
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care in line with NMC standards for records and record keeping.
- Administer treatments and care to patients in accordance with hospital policies and Consultant protocols.
- Meet legal and statutory requirements e.g. Health and Safety, COSHH Regulations, Manual handling and control of drugs
- Participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care and audits within the department.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers