Are you looking to continue your career as a Liver Clinical Nurse Specialist?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- NMC Registered
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Up to date knowledge of the management of Hepatology patients.
- Proven Interpersonal and Organisational Skills
- To work directly with a group of consultants who base their Private work at The London Clinic.
- Provides support and specialist nursing advice to clinical colleagues in managing complex cases.
- To identify training needs (nursing) and to liaise with the Clinical Training Team to deliver required training.
- Improves the care of patients within their clinical field by improving the knowledge and skills of first-line staff through education and competency driven assessment.
- Undertake audit, review and appropriate service development practices
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development