Are you looking for some extra shifts?
If so, our client is looking for Clinical Nurse Specialist to cover shifts for their Head and Neck department.
Our team at T2 Healthcare are constantly looking for new ways to help healthcare professionals get the most out of their careers. We have recently just been able to secure some amazing shifts within one of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare.
If you would like to get a feel of the private healthcare scene or just land some extra shifts, this is definitely a great opportunity for you!
- 5 years relevant post registration experience
- 3 years in Oncology
- Surgical and Oncology experience in Head and Neck Cancer
- Ability to motivate and lead
- Dynamic critical thinking skills
- Be experienced in report writing
- Management of direct patient care and to be responsible for a clinical case load. Through critical thinking make autonomous evidence based clinical decisions to support patient care. To join the existing Radiotherapy Clinical Nurse Specialist and work as a team.
- Maintain accurate and concise documentation in relation to clinical activities.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies both within and out of the hospital setting to ensure patient needs are met, especially in relation to ongoing care needs and discharge arrangements.
- Provide professional support to staff working within the surgical or oncology setting.
- To offer patients a Holistic Needs Assessment at relevant points in their pathway. To provide a care plan and if identified referral to Level 3 or Level 4 psychological care providers.
- High Rate of Pay
- Easy and Fast Compliance
- 24 Hour Consultant Access
- Choice of Preferred Payment Method