Are you looking to continue your career as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Gynaecology/Oncology?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Evidence of effective leadership at ward/unit team management level
- Clinical leadership qualities, including team working and team building skills.
- Ability to communicate with patients, relatives, colleagues, hospital personnel and external customers, relevantly and diplomatically both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, with the ability to organise wok around competing demands on time.
- Ability to problem solve and deal with situations a diplomatic, non-confrontational manner
- Clinical skills within the field of oncology nursing
- Self-confident/Self Assured
- Personal Autonomy
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the service, which can be unpredictable
- To provide specialist knowledge, expertise and care to gynae-oncology patients, this includes optimal care for inpatients, outpatients and their families.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate all aspect of the patient’s physical, psychological, and social needs, including HNA tool completion.
- As a key worker, provide gynae-oncology patients, their families and carers with a point of contact from diagnosis, through investigations and treatment.
- Provide support to patients and their families during their diagnosis, ensuring that they have information to help them make informed decisions regarding their treatment.
- Promotes self-management, undertaking risk stratification to determine those who can self-manage, following education, those who will need guided support to self-manage and those who will require on-going, face to face support
- Monitor patients on an ongoing basis, to evaluate outcomes and adjust nursing care practice to ensure optimum co-ordination and delivery of care.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development