Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Clinical Nurse Specialist - Colorectal Oncology to join their well respected organisation in London. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and dedicated nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities located around central london. Our client has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued
- Registered General Nurse
- Post registration course within the Oncology specialism or working towards.
- Recognised teaching qualification.
- Level 2 Psychological Care Training
- To develop the skills to undertake advanced patient assessment, advising on immediate care or referral for medical interventions, ensuring the prompt and effective management of patients.
- To provide patient and their relatives with information and support, and where necessary facilitate communication and decision making between them and the multidisciplinary team
- To carry an ongoing caseload of patients, working with the multidisciplinary team to facilitate care and refers patients to specialist professionals, as necessary.
- To assist the team to develop and implement integrated care pathways for Urology patients with the multidisciplinary team, especially within the Oncology pathway.
- We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive)
- As well as a wide range of other benefits.