Are you looking to continue your career as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Colorectal Oncology?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Registered General Nurse
- Degree in nursing or working towards.
- Post registration course within the Oncology specialism or working towards.
- Recognised teaching qualification.
- Level 2 Psychological Care Training.
- To develop the skills to undertake advanced patient assessment, advising on immediate care or referral for medical interventions, ensuring the prompt and effective management of patients.
- To provide patient and their relatives with information and support, and where necessary facilitate communication and decision making between them and the multidisciplinary team
- To carry an ongoing caseload of patients, working with the multidisciplinary team to facilitate care and refers patients to specialist professionals, as necessary.
- To assist the team to develop and implement integrated care pathways for Urology patients with the multidisciplinary team, especially within the Oncology pathway. To encourage the completion of the whole pathway at The London Clinic.
- To ensure that patient are added to the MDT meeting for discussion.
- To develop complex reasoning, critical thinking, reflection and analysis to inform health assessments, clinical judgements and to make decisions independently regarding the care and priorities.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development