Looking for the next step in your career?
If so, our client is looking for an experienced Clinical Lead to join their state of the art facility based in Windsor
Our client is located in the heart of Windsor and and are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is a leading provider with nationwide network and hospitals all over the UK.
- Experienced in acute nursing care.
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior
- Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the patient and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the department.
- Ensure that the highest standards of clinical quality management are maintained to promote and safeguard the well–being and interests of patients, employees and visitors.
- To provide a high standard of individualised essential patient care to ensure an efficient and courteous service is provided for the patients.
- Ensure compliance to appropriate regulatory requirements and policy by building a work culture that adheres to best practice guidelines.
- Provide technical/specialist assistance requiring a high degree of dexterity, precision, accuracy and prolonged concentration to patients and medical staff.
- Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum