Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so , our client is looking for a Clinic Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team.
Our client is a cosmetic envriornemt that offers Hair Transplants, Varicose Veins Laser treatments, Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery, Cosmetic surgery such as Breast Enlargements and Breast Reduction Procedures, Facelifts, Surgical Liposuction and Blepharoplasty and Rhinoplasty to minimally invasive VASER Liposuction, as well as Laser Hair Removal, Acne and Rejuvenation treatments.
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse
- Background in cosmetic surgery desirable.
- Extensive pre and post assessment experience
- To assist in pre and post operative care of the patient prior or following their procedure.
- To provide 5* patient-centred care.
- Collecting patient information, supporting patient evaluation, administering treatments and medications as needed, and educating patients about their treatments.
- Support day to day running of the outpatient clinic to maintain very high standards.
- To run the outpatients clinic independently and effectively.
- Demonstrate, through a holistic approach to care, an understanding of evidence based practice.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist in stock control and ordering.
- Follow up care and advice is provided to patients within the timeframes set.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
- A high standard of professionalism and standards is maintained at all times.
- Promote partnership with patients and promote their right to informed choice and support their ability to self care.
- Assist the Outpatient Manager in monthly clinical audits
- Competitive salary
- Career development and sector leading training
- Discounted treatments for you and your family
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular social activities