Are you an experienced RMN wanting a more senior role as a Charge Nurse?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Charge Nurse
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Patient Type: Acute and Addictions
- Mentorship Qualification (preferred)
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- A genuine interest in quality service delivery and development
- The ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Numeracy and evidence of analytical ability
- Experience working in inpatient mental health settings
- Experience in completing audits
- Take an active role in management of the ward, under the supervision of the Ward Manager, and to take charge in their absence.
- Participate fully with the clinical team and undertake direct patient care
- Supervising other staff nurses and experience of this is essential.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- NMC payment in full
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Eligibility for ‘Refer-a-Friend’ recruitment bonuses
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development with our Career Pathways
- Support with your revalidation
- Long service award