Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Cardiology Nurse to join their well respected hospital in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has 14,000 people, providing care for over a million and a half patients from north west London and beyond every year.
They have a number of sites across London having great commuting options to all of these sites.
- Current first level RN registration with NMC.
- Registered Nurse
- Knowledgeable about health care issues and care of the acutely ill patient.
- 6 months post registration experience.
- Maintain and promote effective communication with ward team and all members of the multi-disciplinary team both written and verbal.
- To demonstrate politeness, courtesy and sensitivity in dealing with patients/clients, visitors/relatives and colleagues, maintaining good customer relations.
- To provide high quality compassionate care to all patients.
- To be professional accountable for own actions and to work within the guidelines policies and procedures of our client.
- Provide support and, individualised care to patients, relatives/carers in collaboration with the multi professional team, in line with the local and national targets.
- At all times ensure that the needs of the patient are placed at the centre of care delivery.
- To be flexible in the approach to the clinical area and provide cover for any area specified.
- To ensure high quality nursing care is provided to all patients at all times.
- To undertake professional development and career progression as directed by mentor or manager
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Trust recognition schemes
- Employee travel
- On-site accommodation
- Personal development, training and education