Are you interested in breast care?
Our Client is one of the UK’s premier private hospitals with great tradition of excellence based in the heart of London’s medical precinct.
We have an opening for a motivated and dynamic individual to join the breast cancer nursing team as a Clinical Nurse Specialist.
We are looking for an experienced breast care nurse who can facilitate high quality specialist nursing care to all patients with breast cancer and their families from diagnosis, treatment and aftercare.
Please feel free to talk to us about your availability; we have a flexible approach to our shift patterns and are happy to discuss hours to help support your lifestyle and commitments.
The Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) is a key role within the Breast Centre and provides clinical expertise to the breast care team. You will also act as resource to other healthcare professionals on breast cancer treatments and supportive care issues.
We require someone who can work both autonomously and as part of a team, with excellent communication skills being essential. You must have RGN level 1 with appropriate post registration qualification and post registration experience.
Salary: Up to £48,000 per annum, dependant on hours & experience
Hours of work: 37. 5 or 22.5 hours per week , full time or part time hours are both an option.
Contract Type: Permanent
• Care, support, provision of information for patients with breast cancer from diagnosis and treatment.
• Co coordinating the MDM to ensure clearly documented patient pathways.
• Develop nurse led clinics for Holistic Needs Assessments , patient f/u for discussion of treatment pathways.
• Support the Breast Services Manager in the units development.
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers