You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Band 6 - ICU
Are you looking for your next step?
If so, Our client is now looking for a Band 6 ICU Nurse to join their well known hospital based in London. Our client is looking for a skilled, motivated, enthusiastic nurse to join their hospital.
Our client has a number of sites across London where they offer amazing career progression and opportunities to develop your career.
- Registered General Nurse
- Relevant post registration ICU qualification
- Able to manage difficult situations and use initiative
- Experience of supervision of junior staff and review of performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing high quality, effective and individualised nursing care to a variety of patients in a compassionate and caring way.
- Assessing care needs and developing, implementing and evaluating care plans without supervision.
- Helping to lead and monitor the performance of the nursing team.
- Deputising for the Senior Nurse as required.
- The NHS Pension Scheme
- Trust recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Health at Work
- Employee travel
- On-site accommodation
- Personal development, training and education