You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Band 5 - ICU
Are you looking for your next step?
If so, Our client is now looking for a Band 5 ICU Nurse to join their well known hospital based in London. Our client is looking for a skilled, motivated, enthusiastic nurse to join their hospital.
Our client has a number of sites across London where they offer amazing career progression and opportunities to develop your career.
- Registered Nurse
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise ward activities and to use initiative
- Previous experience of speciality
- Ability to solve problems and contribute new ideas
- Carry out planned care for a group of patients without direct supervision
- Ensure the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence based
- Individualised patient care
- Assist and advise staff, both registered and unregistered in the delivery of patient care
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the patient and act accordingly
- Undertake nursing procedures
- Have responsibility for the correct administration and custody of medicines according to Trust policy
- Monitor patients’ progress, work towards safe and timely discharge plans and ensure barriers to discharge are identified and acted on appropriately
- Act as the patient’s advocate
- The NHS Pension Scheme
- Trust recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Health at Work
- Employee travel
- On-site accommodation
- Personal development, training and education