Are you looking to continue your career as a Band 5 ICU Nurse?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Registered Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Clinical experience within an Acute High Dependency or Intensive Care setting.
- ITU/Critical Care and/or Mentorship qualification is desirable, but we offer the required courses after an initial period of employment has been completed based on a fair interview process.
- Familiar with basic physiology and have a theoretical knowledge base for acute nursing, including mechanical ventilation, renal replacement therapies, advance haemodynamic monitoring, and knowledge on routine medication administered in Intensive Care Settings.
- Effective communication with different healthcare players, patients and their relatives, as well as good organisational skills demonstrated by efficient time management.
- Demonstrates a proactive and positive attitude, with the ability to work professionally within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Lead on the delivery of individualised patient care acting as the named nurse, ensuring the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation is in line with evidence base practices.
- Communicate effectively with dignity and respect to patients, relatives, staff and others giving consideration to potential barriers to understanding.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained using appropriate IT Healthcare systems available.
- Maintain own continuing professional development in accordance with CPD requirements and contribute to formulation of own objectives and personal development plan.
- Act as a role model and behave according to the Clinic’s Behavioural Framework.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development