T2 Healthcare are looking for a dedicated Nurse to manage community nursing for our clients long-established and rapidly growing home care service. Specialising in delivering complex care to adults, children, and young people in the comfort of their own home and community.
You must be a qualified Registered Nurse and hold current NMC registration. You will be passionate and possess a can-do attitude, with a desire to go above and beyond what is needed to support our clients fast-paced start up branch of the Business. You will be expected to utilise skills and experience to meet high delivery of care to clients with complex health needs across an allocated area.
- To plan and manage community nursing and care services for a given area, ensuring services are provided to an excellent standard and delivered in a way that encourages the involvement of clients (service users and their families) to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
- To inspire and motivate staff team to deliver high quality client-focused services, while developing team members' skills and capacity to meet clients' needs and creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Delivery of the company's nursing and care services to allocated group of clients.
- Delivery of personalised client-centred outcomes, carrying out care assessments and preparing care plans.
- Working with clients (including parents, service commissioners, health and local authority managers) to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Motivate and manage own nursing/care team, embedding the company's values and behaviours and a culture of 'pride' in their work.
- Set and monitor client and family centred outcomes.
- Represent clients and the company at multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Interview, train, competency-check field-based Health Care assistants and Registered Nurses.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, mandatory and contractual requirements is adhered to.
- Have an all-round knowledge of physical, mental and learning disabilities including development delay, as well as safeguarding procedures.
- Manage and support field-based Nurses and Carers through regular supervisions and appraisals.
- Report monthly against targets and standards; put in place action plans for service improvements that have a positive impact on clients, service quality and business development.
- Help promote the company by working strategically towards business development goals
- Have a strong commitment to quality standards to ensure compliance to statutory, mandatory and contractual requirements.
You will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of working as a Paediatric or General Nurse with Paediatric experiences, Complex Community Nursing /Acute Care Unit experiences
- Management and proven leadership skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and respond quickly to changing priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Supportive management style that can bring out the best in others.
- Confident with a result driven approach.
The successful candidate will be:
- Compassionate with a desire to deliver quality holistic care.
- Be creative and energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Have a desire to grow the business
- Have an empathetic nature
- Diligent and trustworthy
In return we will offer:
- A supportive working environment guided by the Director of Care and Clinical Team Manager, HR team and Care co-ordinator to manage the Home Care Packages.
- Flexible working hours; Work will be home and field based; some evening and occasional weekend working will be required.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills, with travel allowance.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities, including NMC Revalidation support.
- 25 Days Annual Leave and statutory Bank.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer who supports their staff through personal development and training, giving each employee the opportunity to grow, develop and progress in their career.
Training and support will be given to the right candidate and they will have the opportunity to progress within the organisation. Our client is an equal opportunities employer who focuses on providing quality, patient focused care to meet individual’s needs, with a personalised tailored approach to care.