We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Staff Nurse to join a state-of-the-art facility located at the Harley street. Currently looking for hard working, driven, skilled individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do to uphold their values of providing excellent patient care and the mission to be the most trusted hospital.
You will be working in their main hospital which spans across Harley Street and Devonshire Place, looking out onto Marylebone road. Their Intensive Care Unit is a 13 bedded state-of-the-art facility with modern technology and equipment which provides you with the optimal working conditions to look after your patients. It is known for its single rooms with natural lightning and an extraordinary nursing staffing model. The Clinic covers most specialities, including, Colorectal, Gastrointestinal, Gynaecology, Hepatobiliary, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Spinal, Urology & Vascular surgery.
The hospital is close to tubes stations including Oxford Circus, Baker Street and Regents Park with attractions and social life such as madame Tussauds London, London eye and the Shard. You will be surrounded by some of London’s great sights.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of high standard patient centred care, as well as promote safe practice by monitoring individualised care provided by the staff members.
- Make decisions about admission, discharge and appropriate placement of patients in liaison with patients’ Consultants, as well as closely liaise with the ICU Fellows, regarding care delivery & acute decision making.
- Act as mentor to new starters, permanent staff on developmental courses and students, teaching and assessing them as appropriate.
- Participation in Clinical Audit, and support senior colleagues, deputising for them in their absence.
- Encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team (both inter and intradepartmental & ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained using appropriate documentation.
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Pension Scheme (total contribution up to 17%)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Season ticket travel loan