We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse with previous oncology experience, to join a state-of-the-art facility located on Harley street.
Currently looking for hard working, driven, skilled individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do, to uphold their values of providing excellent patient care and the mission to be the most trusted hospital.
The hospital has 20 beds, 10 theatres, an endoscopy unit, a radiology unit, dialysis and an Intensive Care Unit. You’ll work across inpatient and outpatient acute oncology wards, as well as Radiotherapy Services, building your expertise at the heart of a superb team.
The hospital is close to tubes stations including Oxford Circus, Baker Street and Regents Park with attractions and social life such as madame Tussauds London, London eye and the Shard. You will be surrounded by some of London’s great sights.
- Facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality inpatient service
- To be in charge and act as deputy when the manager/deputy manager is absent
- To partake in practice development within the clinic
- Adhere to the NMC code
- Facilitating junior staff to achieve optimum and clinical performance in patient care
- Effective registration with the NMC
- Ability to prioritise patient care
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Oncology nursing experience
- Highly motivated individual who possesses strong communication & organisational skills
- Season ticket loan for transportation
- Fitness First gym membership
- Private Health insurance
- GP appointments
- Generous pension
- O2 Discount on tariffs
If this job is for you, do not hesitate, we are available to assist you today!