If you are an oncology nurse looking for a new opportunity where your skills will be utilised, while developing and growing in a prestigious environment, then this is a perfect position for you!
Currently recruiting for one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. They are looking for surgical nurses to join the experienced team at their state-of-the-art hospital. You will be part of a system that aims to provide the highest level of healthcare by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
This position will require you to ensure the provision of high-quality evidence-based nursing care in a clinical setting and you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, being responsible for the care the team delivers.
The hospital is continuously investing in standards and the technology, to keep them at the forefront of clinical advancement. This hospital is in the heart of Kensington, London, so you will be surrounded by all the great sights that London has to offer and great places to visit.
- First level registration
- Must have a current ILS certificate or be prepared to undertake the course within the first 3 months
- Appropriate experience in a Staff Nurse role
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience in risk assessment
- Venepuncture competent
- Wound care competent
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Appropriate knowledge of NMC revalidation process
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing
- Computer literate
- Honest, open-minded, treats colleagues with dignity and respect
- Highly energetic, proactive and motivated to deliver high standards of nursing care
Full time 37.5 hours, shift patterns:
Spilt between long days and nights (8:00am-8.30pm)
£2000 Golden Handshake