One of the biggest NHS trusts are looking for an enthusiastic nurse to join their surgical team. Based in London, the hospital is renowned for its strong research connections. They also host the clinical sciences centre of the Medical Research Council.
If you want to be part of a busy, continuously improving research hospital, this is the position for you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Providing high quality, effective, individualised nursing care to patients across all three sites by assessing their needs and developing, implementing and evaluating care plans without supervision.
- Maintaining accurate clinical observations of patients.
- Assisting in the teaching and development of nursing assistants and students, helping them to achieve their learning outcomes.
- NMC registered
- Good clinical skills and a commitment developing them further
- Knowledge of care planning, preceptorship, reflection and clinical supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- NHS pension scheme
- Chaplaincy service
- Restaurant on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flexible hours
- Health at work
- Personal development, training and education