We are proud to partner with a leading private hospital, who are looking for a talented individual to join their growing organisation. You will be working with a company who provide high standards of care, so that each patient is safe and well looked after.
Our clients mission is to provide a first class, independent healthcare for the local community, in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a valid member, of a well-structured outpatients
Department. If you need flexibility in your career and want to be surrounded by experts in the industry, this role will be ideal for you.
- NMC registered nurse
- Up to date on current nursing practice
- Ability to plan care
- Ability to manage a personal caseload
- Understanding of on-going professional development requirements
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good communication skills: verbal & written
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Free health screening
- Private healthcare insurance
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Career support and training
- Work with leading experts