You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Staff Nurse - ICU
T2healthcare are currently working with one of the largest hearts and lung centre in the UK and among the largest in Europe. They are currently looking for intensive care nurses to join their hard-working critical care team.
This unit will consist of 20 beds and you will be caring for a variety of patients following a variety of complex cardiothoracic procedures. Successful candidates will be fully supported while gaining experience in intensive care.
They are looking highly motivated nurses who are willing to learn and develop their critical care experience.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Good clinical skills and a commitment developing them further
- A knowledge of care planning, preceptorship, reflection and clinical supervision
- An awareness of current developments in nursing and a knowledge of the NMC Code
- A willingness to develop teaching skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A calm, supportive, motivated and professional approach
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Occupational Health Service
- Personal Support (via Occupational Health)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Onsite Gym
- NHS Discounts
- Staff Recognition Scheme
- NHS Fleet Car Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Low cost Home Ownership Schemes
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Programme of Social Events
Five-to-ten-minute walk from South Kensington station, which is on the Circle, District and Piccadilly lines.
You also have easy access to central London and all the major supermarkets.