Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client has an amazing opportunity in their state of the art private facility, they are looking for a Clinical Nurse Specialist - Gynaecology Oncology to join their hospital.
Our client wants a skilled, motivated and experienced nurse to join their hospital and provide the best care to their patients.
Our client is one of UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where we pride ourselves on our values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything we do. Providing exceptional care since 1932, we have 8 premises where we perform highly complex procedures as well as routine surgery & medicine.
- Registered General Nurse (UK Experience)
- First Level degree in related subject
- Evidence of Masters level learning or prepared to work towards
- Post-basic qualification in cancer or relevant subject
- Recognised teaching qualification or prepared to work towards
- Minimum of 3yrs experience in gynae-oncology care or area of relevance.
- To provide specialist knowledge, expertise and care to gynae-oncology patients, this includes optimal care for inpatients, outpatients and their families.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate all aspect of the patient’s physical, psychological, and social needs, including HNA tool completion.
- As a key worker, provide gynae-oncology patients, their families and carers with a point of contact from diagnosis, through investigations and treatment.
- Provide support to patients and their families during their diagnosis, ensuring that they have information to help them make informed decisions regarding their treatment.
- Promotes self-management, undertaking risk stratification to determine those who can self-manage, following education, those who will need guided support to self-manage and those who will require on-going, face to face support
- Monitor patients on an ongoing basis, to evaluate outcomes and adjust nursing care practice to ensure optimum co-ordination and delivery of care.
- We offer a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%),
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 day’s annual leave plus bank holidays
- Season ticket travel loan, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.