Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruting for a Oncology Nurse - Inpatients to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a motivated, experienced and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our client has 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, and The Duchess of Devonshire Wing is our award-winning cancer centre, which includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and 47 dedicated patient bedrooms for Oncology & Haematology patients.
- Registered Nurse with significant clinical experience in oncology care.
- Demonstrate leadership in the field of oncology care
- Highly motivated individual who possesses dynamic critical thinking skills, and is committed to quality issues, audit and research.
- Excellent communication, organisational and team building skills, with the ability to lead, manage and motivate self and others.
- To facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality inpatient service to cancer patients in consultation with the inpatient manager.
- To be able to take charge of the ward as required
- To partake in practice development forums within and external to the Clinic.
- To work clinically and to adhere to the NMC Code.
- Enable clinical effectiveness by mentoring /facilitating junior staff to achieve optimum competence and clinical performance in patient care.
- We offer a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%),
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 day’s annual leave
- season ticket travel loan
- Wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.