Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Ward Sister to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated sister to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client has 5 state of the art Theatres and modern Surgical and Day Care Wards covering all major surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, plastics and medical patients amongst others.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Current NMC registration with no restriction on practise
- Experience of working within Surgical/HDU/ERU settings
- Good management experience in a similar role, with proven ability to lead a team and develop nursing services
- With excellent organisational and communication skills they will also be required to manage a complex service while ensuring a gold standard of care for all patients throughout their stay
- Lead the team which includes clinical and non-clinical personnel to provide the highest standards of care, safety and service to patients, relatives and other customers such Consultants, using a philosophy of care endorsed within the hospital which will be underpinned by policy, procedures, protocols, business strategies and imperatives
- Provide clinical leadership of the highest calibre to ensure the highest standards of nursing care are consistently provided to all patients attending the clinical setting
- You will also develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety, security and infection control, lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices and plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
Free annual Bupa wellness screening
Private medical insurance
Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park