Are you looking to work as a Director of Nursing in one of London’s best private hospitals?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Director of Nursing to work in one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to lead their advanced teams.
Our clients Private Hospital is a member of the trade association for independent hospitals, IHPN (Independent Healthcare Providers Network). The hospital opened in 1980 and has been expanding ever since. They pride themselves on the high standards of nursing care and friendly atmosphere, and continuously invest in medical technology, staff, training, and facilities. They now work with over 200 of the UK’s best nurses and consultants.
The hospital’s aim has always been to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
- Registered General Nurse
- ENB 998 - teaching & assessing in clinical practice or equivalent
- Certificate/Diploma in Management
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Current and extensive experience working in a healthcare organisation
- Minimum of five years at senior nurse level
- Suitable management and leadership experience to meet the requirements of the post
- Budget and financial management
- Able to translate strategy and vision into a workable plan and then implement plan
- Leading on meeting regulatory standards
- The Director of Nursing must consistently see patient safety and staff safety as the highest possible priority.
- Provides highly visible professional leadership and direction to the nursing and allied health professional (AHP) workforce, ensuring that they are clear about the clinical objectives and high standards of service delivery.
- Leads and inspires HODs/team managers to mobilise their teams, promoting a patient centric and safety culture.
- Focus on meeting or exceeding budgetary and agreed performance targets.
- Be a role model for excellent customer service and coach others in appropriate customer care standards.
- Responsible for overseeing clinical risk assessments within each clinical department to ensure all risks are identified, understood, and managed. Actively promotes the updating and review of the risk registers.
- To actively participate in maintaining own professional development, identifying own educational and clinical training needs with Hospital Director.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of patient information is maintained at all times.
- Excellent Salary package
- Training and courses
- Generous annual leave
- Local discounts package