Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now looking for a Ward Manager to join their respected state of the art facility, they are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated Ward Manager
Our client is based in the heart of London and is a well respected privte hospital.
Our clients hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, and The Duchess of Devonshire Wing is our award-winning cancer centre, which includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and 47 dedicated patient bedrooms for Oncology & Haematology patients.
- Registered General Nurse
- Post registration course within this specialist field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in speciality at a senior level
- Able to demonstrate a high level of leadership skill
- The post holder will be responsible for the overall organisation and management of the haemato/oncology outpatient department.
- Maintain a clinical commitment aligned to patient needs.
- Provide senior professional advice to other members of the MDT, patients and carers.
- Support the running of the Acute Oncology Service and work closely with the inpatient teams including the Critical Care Unit Outreach team in identifying those patients at risk.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing professional standards of care across the spectrum of oncology.
- Lead the development of initiatives and strategies utilising a high degree of personal autonomy.
- Undertake any other projects or duties as agreed with Matron or the Manager of the Unit.
- Generous contributory pension scheme (Standard Life) up to 10% employee and 10% employe
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Benefit Platform
- Good value resturant and cafe
- Season ticket Loan
- Gym Membership discounts
- Employee discounts