If you are a surgical nurse or would like to become a surgical nurse, we have a great career opportunity for you. This role will allow you to learn skills, whist working with leading professionals in the industry. You will have the prospect of building a great future career, whist developing and growing in a prestigious environment.
We are currently recruiting for one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. They are looking for a surgical nurse to join their experienced team at their state of the art hospital. You will be part of a system that aims to provide the highest level of healthcare by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
The hospital is continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep them at the forefront of clinical advancement. Our client is located in the heart of Kensington, London, so you will be surrounded by all the great sights that London has to offer and great places to visit.
- First level registration.
- Must have a current ILS certificate or be prepared to undertake the course within the first 3 months
- Appropriate experience in a Staff Nurse role
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing.
- Computer literate
- Honest, open-minded, treats colleagues with dignity and respect.
- Highly energetic, proactive and motivated to deliver high standards of nursing care.
What’s it like to work here?
Our client wants you to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of their agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about working for this company. They offer their people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. They’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on their people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Don’t wait for another month working in the wrong environment, take action today and join a luxurious private hospital who will look after you.