Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now looking for a Deputy Ward Manager - Stem Cell Transplantation to join their respected state of the art facility, they are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated Lead Apheresis Nurse.
Our client is based in the heart of London and is a well respected privte hospital.
Our clients hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, and The Duchess of Devonshire Wing is our award-winning cancer centre, which includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and 47 dedicated patient bedrooms for Oncology & Haematology patients.
- Registered General Nurse
- A first degree with nursing focus preferably within the specialist field
- Second degree at Masters level – or working towards
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Chemotherapy Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in speciality at a senior level
- Oversee the running of the Acute Oncology Service on Level 4
- Work closely with the Oncology Fellow team and the Critical Care Unit Outreach team in identifying those patients at risk.
- Support the Oncology Out-patient team as required to create a unified Cancer Services patient experience
- Act as a positive role model for the team
- To create a rota that maximises the capability and competence available on each shift, according to the needs of the service. To ensure optimum usage of available manpower resources and adequate cover throughout the working day
- Undertake any other projects or duties as agreed with Matron or the Manager of the unit.
- Generous contributory pension scheme (Standard Life) up to 10% employee and 10% employe
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Benefit Platform
- Good value resturant and cafe
- Season ticket Loan
- Gym Membership discounts
- Employee discounts