You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Intensive Care Nurse
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Intensive Care Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Founded in 1904, our clients Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a completed £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- NMC registered
- General or Cardiac Intensive Care experience
- Mentorship (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Caring for Level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Assess patients’ health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Looking after patients on ventilators
- Receiving patients from theatre
- 1 to 1 nursing
- Assisting the Multi-Disciplinary Team in planning care
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park