Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Oncology Nurse to join their well renowned state of the art facility who are looking for an enthusiastic, motviated and experienced Oncology Nurse.
Our client is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live a better life.
Our client is based in Kensington and has great travel links via Car, Train and Bus making your commute a whole lot easier.
- First level registration.
- Must have a current ILS certificate or be prepared to undertake the course within the first 3 months
- Appropriate experience in a Staff Nurse role
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Experience in risk assessment.
- Venepuncture competent
- Wound care competent
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Appropriate knowledge of NMC revalidation process.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing.
- Computer literate
- Honest, open-minded, treats colleagues with dignity and respect.
- Highly energetic, proactive and motivated to deliver high standards of nursing care.
- You will provide high quality physical and psychological care with compassion.
- You will need to be competent to undertake the role and confidently and safely communicate patients care needs.
- You will also need to have the courage to speak up and commitment to be a patient advocate.
- You will participate in the delivery of a consistent, safe service in all aspects of the patient journey whilst demonstrating a culture of customer service and manage care of allocated patients.
- You will demonstrate professional awareness and accountability and maintain requirements to ensure success in the Revalidation process.
- Additionally, you will act as a Link Nurse in a designated area reporting to and from meetings / training updates and recognise the needs for DOL’s assessments, mental capacity assessment and ‘simple’ and ‘complex’ safeguarding referrals and highlight any concerns.
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- Within our Oncology department, all Clinical staff trained in the Gold standard framework website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Hospital Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
- Our clients Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CPD
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service