Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, a new position has just been released for an experienced Endoscopy Lead Practitioner to work in one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Our client is based in Beckenham and has great travel links into Central London via train, car and bus which will make your commute and whole lot easier.
- The successful candidate will put patient care at the heart of everything they do.
- As a qualified practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration you will use your skills and knowledge to work well within a team, adopting a flexible and collaborative approach at all times.
- Whether your background is in Scrub, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery you will be keen to learn and develop new skills to further grow your career.
- Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent in an endoscopy service.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Provide safe high quality patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Implement best practice standards (HTM 01 – 06, Royal College guidelines, GRS, JAG, etc.) in endoscopy service delivery.
- Encourage, develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
- Develop and support business initiatives, polices and strategies which improve the service delivered to all our customers.
- Responsible for adhering to departmental decontamination programme for flexible endoscopes.
- Participate in the departmental audit program including decontamination, clinical standards, microbiological testing, patient experience etc.
- Participate in the completing all departmental risk assessments, COSHH assessments and implementing action plans to address risk.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum