Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Surgical Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16-day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- We're looking for nurses who have surgical ward experience.
- This role will form part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will work closely with consultants and the theatre team in addition to the radiology, pathology and outpatient departments.
- Part of your duties will include maintaining effective channels of communication with patients and relatives, administering medication and wound care.
- The hospital has a fast turnover and thus, flexibility and versatility is essential on a daily basis.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant .
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park