Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16-day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience), with evidence of recent professional development
- Have a minimum of 24 months, post-graduation, Pre-Operative Assessment, Occupational Health or Practice Nurse experience.
- Advanced assessment skills in a POA or equivalent background.
- This is a key patient safety role within Spire - You will work as part of the Pre-operative assessment (POA) service ensuring safe and effective pre-operative care.
- Reporting to the POA lead Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe assessment of patients.
- Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate an advanced level of assessment skills with analysis of clinical findings to determine fitness to proceed to surgery.
- You will also work autonomously but have the ability to be a team player.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park