Are you looking to take your career to the next career?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Ward Sister to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16-day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Be NMC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years, post-graduation experience
- Hospital experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
- To support the ward manager and the team, develop and lead on a specific service. To provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital setting.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park