Are you looking to take your craeer to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their private hospital. they are looking for an motivated, enthusiastic and skulled nurse to join their state of the art facility.
Our client is based in London and is the UK'S largest provider of independent healthcare which they have hospital all over the UK.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- UK Experience (No Tier 2 Visa)
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Awarness of NMC Code of Accountability
- Relevant clinical professional development preferably.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
- Active participation in customer satisfaction surveys and satisfaction action plans.
- Operate within the scope of 1st level competencies and within the framework of NMC guidelines.
- Act as a change agent to achieve a customer focused service.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum