Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Clinical Nurse Specialist - Pain Management to join their NHS Trust. They are looking for Hard working, enthusiastic, determined nurse to give the best care for their patients.
Our client is based in London and is London's busiest acute hospital, serving more than 350,000 people living in Enfield and Haringey and the surrounding areas including Barnet and Walthan Forest.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and diagnostic reasoning taking appropriate actions based on information provided.
- Holds post registration qualification in specialist field of practice
- Relevant course - acute/critical nursing
- UK Experience
- The post holder will be responsible for promoting a high standard of specialist nursing care for patients in pain. Assessing, planning, delivering, and evaluating the needs of the patients adhering to evidence based clinical practice working within the trust protocol and clinical guidelines.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to Trust staff in the management of patients in pain, in accordance with the Trust policies
- To provide advice, information, education and support to patients and /or relatives on pain management to choose appropriate available methods to effectively control their pain.
- To ensure effective communication throughout the Trust to develop and build working relationships with other members of the multidisciplinary team to facilitate ‘best practice’ in the management of patients in pain.
- To develop and ensure the provision of comprehensive training and education programmes for all grades of trust staff in the assessment and management of pain, including specialist modalities of analgesia such a Patient control Analgesia (PCA), Epidural analgesia and Regional blocks.
- The post holder will work with the pain team to clinically manage patients from a diverse background, and to deliver educational and training in all aspects of pain management to so that excellent pain management skills are devolved into all clinical areas.
- An ongoing commitment to professional development
- Bespoke education and training programmes
- 37.5 hour working week
- Computershare benefits scheme
- Subsidised restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme