Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Staff Nurse to join their NHS Trust. They are looking for Hard working, enthusiastic, determined nurse to give the best care for their patients.
Our client is based in London and is London's busiest acute hospital, serving more than 350,000 people living in Enfield and Haringey and the surrounding areas including Barnet and Walthan Forest.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Relevant professional development / academic qualification for practice area
- 6 Months experience as Staff Nurse
- Recent clinical experience or Elderly care setting
- Maintain professional image / attitude at all times
- Assess patient care needs and the development and implementation of programmes of patient care and participate in the evaluation of these.
- Carry out all relevant forms of care to designated patients and be able to supervise learner nurses and Health Care Support Workers.
- Care and control of medication and controlled drugs used for patient care, being aware of the systems used for safe administration, the ordering and maintenance of stock.
- Ensure work with the Trust/unit and ward policies in order to maintain professional, clinical and patient safety.
- Acquire the knowledge and expertise to take appropriate action in emergency situations and for personally attending the mandatory/compulsory update sessions.
- Have the in-depth knowledge with practical experience of good hand hygiene and environmental cleaning in conjunction with North Middlesex University Hospital trust policies and procedures
- Be aware of the principles of infection control and the prevention of cross infection in relation to patient care and the clinical environment.
- Be able to communicate basic care information and answer queries to patients, their relatives/carers and the multidisciplinary team members.
- An ongoing commitment to professional development
- Bespoke education and training programmes
- 37.5 hour working week
- Computershare benefits scheme
- Subsidised restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme