Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Acute Assessment Nurse to join their NHS hospital. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motviated and determined nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based is Epsom which has great travel links into Central London via Car, Train and Bus making your commutte that much easier.
- RGN/Adult Branch nurse.
- Good basic education and experience in the speciaility
- UK experience (Essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Band 5 experience
- The post-holder will ensure that all areas of practice adhere to all current NMC guidance.
- Ensure standards of nursing care and ensure these are delivered at all times by supporting regular monitoring and evaluating patient outcomes.
- Ensure that own clinical competencies within Medicine are met and evidence of ongoing clinical competence is adhered to.
- Ensure due regard is given to the customs, values and spiritual beliefs of patients and colleagues and that equal opportunities are practiced.
- Takes a pro-active role in maintaining effective communication with all disciplines, patients and relatives.
- Will assist in the responsibility for the clinical area for rostered shifts.
- Able to assess the short term needs of the clinical area and ensures that they are met. Will seek advice and support from outside the clinical area
- Ensures that all clinical and legal nursing documents are completed accurately and legibly, and that their relevance is understood by junior staff.
- Ensures that all complaints are listened to and that issues identified are addressed, with the aim of resolving complaints locally.
- Annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working