Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, this is the perfect role for you.
About the Role
At Bupa Care Homes you'll take responsibility for your shift, co-ordinating work and inspiring, motivating and leading the care team to achieve the highest standards of care and make a real difference to the lives of our residents.
Making sure that everything runs smoothly, you'll be empowered to make decisions, assess needs, deliver care plans, supervise medication and really get to know our residents and their families. Helping to shape the care homes of the future as we champion dementia care and work with a growing number of PCTs, your RGN experience will enable you to meet the physical, emotional and social needs of our residents, as part of a wider multi-disciplinary community team.
Who we’re looking for
If you're a talented nurse with first level registration, take on a lead role within our innovative team and make the most of your expertise.
- You'll work with great autonomy and receive the industry leading support and training you need to progress your career to Unit Manager, Deputy Manager and beyond. Enjoying plenty of variety, as well as complex and interesting work at a home where every day is different, you must be able to delegate effectively, deliver medication and maintain high quality care documentation.
What's in it for you
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive pay rate and benefits that include:
- Autonomy to practice
- Bupa’s specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered*
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Smile Everyday - a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
About the Home
- Around 2 miles from Dartford train station, Wilmington Manor sits in beautiful grounds in the heart of Wilmington. Recently refurbished, the home offers nursing, residential, respite and convalescence care. With a real family feel, the team are passionate about providing person centred care, championing dignity and independence - organising a wide variety of activities meaning there's no typical day here. From staff breakfast on Friday to regular training, you're supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress.
Who we are
- Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 9,000 people in over 140 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It’s why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents’ wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
- Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.