Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, T2 Healthcare is working with one of UK private healthcare to look for dedicated Staff nurse to join their already experienced team in Cardiology. Located in the heart of Kensington, committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients
This will be a permanent position where you will work as part of a close knit team providing excellent patient focused care for acute medical, Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology. You will be a caring and compassionate nurse, delivering a high standard of care to our patients. We value all of our people and will provide you support and a great place to work.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experience working within a Cardiothoracic Unit
- Cannulation skills are essential
- Ability to read ECG rhythms and ILS training is desirable
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care for cardiac patients.
- Work within a team, supervising and directing more junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurse as required.
- Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care at all times.
- To follow all hospital policies and procedures with due care and attention
- We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, the hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
- As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us.
- We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment.
- We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.