Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our client in Central London has an exciting new opportunity for a d grade staff nurse to join their day surgery unit. As a staff nurse in the day surgery unit you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service to the patients.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital and they have been providing exceptional care since 1932. They have 8 premises, where they perform highly complex procedures as well as routine surgery & medicine.
Located in Marylebone, London you will be working in close proximity to some of the other leaders in private healthcare with easy access with some of the city’s most renowned attractions.
- A minimum of 1/2 years post registration in an acute surgical setting.
- To have knowledge of general surgical patients pre and post-operative care.
- RGN Nursing Registration
Duties and responsibilities as a staff nurse
- To take responsibility for individualized patient care acting as the named nurse and assist in establishing and monitoring protocols/care pathways.
- To ensure legibility and accuracy of nursing records and be aware of the legal implications of these documents.
- To promote safe practice and professional conduct.
- To encourage good working relationship within the multidisciplinary team, to ensure the effective care and treatment of patients.
- To be flexible with regard to staffing and duty roster, i.e. deputizing for Sister/Charge nurse or assisting in other areas or on other floors when the floor is closed and during low occupancy.
- To rotate to the ENT outpatient clinic when needed.
- This job description is a general guide to the scope of the post but may change in line with the needs of the department or at the request of the Unit Manager.
- Generous contributory pension scheme (Standard Life) up to 10% employee and 10% employee
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development